Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Final Revision To This Blog

We are back and FINALLY will be back in the final form. This Blog has changed from political to general and now it goes to what it was intended for. Mainly I write horror stories and my aim to scare the hell out of you or make so so uneasy you scare the hell out of yourself dwelling on what I have communicated. I am proud to say that my short story A BAD FRIDAY has been selected by Jeff Chitty for his SPLATTERPUNK IS NOT DEAD! I hope in the near future to make other like announcements.

After a long life and period of satisfying other people with my career my beautiful wife has decided, because of some local and sporadic success, to turn this demon loose and loose we will be.

I know this world is a scary place; I am here to make it scarier for my readers.

Some fiction will appear as will opinion as will observation. I hope you are entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment