Friday, January 31, 2014

So What Do You Think? Yeah another Editor's Note

I finally found some time in between my real life work to submit a short story. I became rather intrigued when I found a particular publisher had re-opened after a couple of years.

I pulled the disc; the story's file and hit the website. We all understand times are tough. We all know this is a business but I became disturbed in finding a graduated submission program wherein you can submit for free or for a graduated fee.

It's all tied into the response the editor will give you; a creative critique --- more of a critique for more money.

So what do you think? While you are supposed to be paid for an acceptance --- who do you think has a better shot: one who pays nothing or one who pays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment