Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Paranormal Pairings and Why We Won't See Them

I guess its the age we live in. Everyone is bubbling with conceit. Everyone is overflowing with self importance. Knowledge is secondary at best.

Why is it we don't see horror writers out with paranormal investigators? Ego? Mistrust?

Or is the fact that there is little to write about when all you have are floating dust particles, lens reflections and refractions as well as self fulfilling whispers in the white noise.

Probably a little of all three.

I would love to go out on a hunt. I would love to find evidence of a life after this. But I see nothing in these television shows and websites to merit victory.

Like Houdini before me, I want to believe and if anyone will allow me I am ready to run right at that shadow climbing up the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment