Monday, August 11, 2014

Robin Williams...We Will Miss You

You will read a lot about depression in the next few days. Most of it from pop experts with simple renditions and simple mechanisms to cope. Understand there is no easy way to deal with this. Robin Williams proves this. For all his resources...

I have never hid my struggles with depression. I can attest that there is no easy answer. There is no easy cope. I try to use it in my writing as 'my sword and shield' to keep it at bay.

But it is a battle. It is a tiring, draining and endless battle.

I feel sad for Mr. Williams, sadder for his family and loved ones.

I just pray the media doesn't trivialize what happened with thirty second packaged advice.

Robin Williams you brought me great joy. I am so sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment