Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chapter 1 The Set Up

So they think they can scare me. They think because I mock them with a ghost cooking show idea this local paranormal group will show me whats what and what is by bringing me to a haunted location while I toil with my grill.

I have news for them; if you saw the size of me; nothing----I mean nothing gets between me and my food.

To quote the song as recorded by the immortal Jerry Lee Lewis and written by Robert Geddins--'Ain't no haint's gonna run me off.'

As we were setting up our equipment; grill, cameras, infrared lights, etc. One tech, on his union demanded break, went to eat a balogna sandwich; now keep in mind four of us were there; it got very cold--cold to the point we could see our own breath. Goose bumps sprung up on our skin; in an instant the sandwich appeared to be slapped from the huingry man's hand and mouth and we all heard in a strained by vile voice----GET OUT!

The game is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment