Monday, March 18, 2013

Oh How Nice You Write Little Stories About.....WHAT!?

I had two instances today where someone asked me what I like to do in my spare time. Being in mixed company I couldn't give them my first answer; although I probably should have as it would have had a lesser impact. Why is it that horror writing evokes the response it does? Why is it that I am the sick moth#$ @&*ker? Why do people believe that the actual physical practice of writing itself creates an outlet whereby the mere placing the pen to paper actually saves the lives of a vast majority of my city's populace? Does writing children's stories make the writer simple minded? Better not because I have published a couple. Are Romance writers viewed as nymphomaniacs? I think not. Maybe I should stick with my first answer. After all which is worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment