Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Walking Dud Continues

Does anyone know how the Governor escaped the horde that Andrea dropped on him by swinging that door open? Wait maybe he has the same magical powers that Michonne used to retrieve the family photo at the diner while Carl waited outside. Oh yeah and maybe it is the same time displacement yoga pilates that skips winters too! Oh, magical OZ of Zombies I enjoy this show, I enjoy this show. I just went out and purchased a whole litter of kitties and named each one after every main character in the show! Yeah, right, what am I six? I know I am in the minority here but "COME ON MAN!!!" The writing and plotting have become cartoony and too fast and loose. Certain aspects of the plot are drawn out way too much while others are simply slighted. This has now become insulting. My wife, who is a huge fan, is now becoming disenchanted. It is a shame... She watches while I sit and work in another room. We discuss what she watches and I might overhear, but tonight she's had it. I can tell and I don't blame her. What is next flying slow motion and stop motion ninja moves? Oh yes a torture chamber, after all we have to keep those HOSTEL and SAW fans satiated. And enough with trying to sell the soundtrack --- frankly I think it is sappy and sucks. Look, you are right maybe I couldn't do any better. But to be honest, given the time, yeah I think I could. Between the God aweful remake of GODZILLA tonight and this, AMC is closing in on becoming the SCI-FI channel. Please bring back BREAKING BAD, please....please....

No comments:

Post a Comment