Thursday, October 2, 2014

Does it feel like Halloween to you?

I know I've been away, working my day job through a quite intense litigation schedule over the last forty five days but despite the junk trudging through my, I just haven't felt all that inspired.

It just doesn't feel like Halloween.

Global Warming has nothing to do with it. Global Warming is too busy screwing up the NFL, effecting the greatest issues facing humanity and providing smart words for celebrities and creatures who believe they are celebrities.

No. There is nothing special at this time year this time.

Perhaps because the horrors we have faced and will yet to face are all too real and not as contrived and cartoony as our pathetic and pale culture portrays them. We live in a country where our government spies on us, takes the fruit of our labors and refuses to protect us.

Yeah it doesn't feel like Halloween.

It feels like everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment