Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Journalism 101

I am glad I never studied Journalism. I am glad the writing decisions I make, and even those mistakes, are mine only. I am glad I don't follow a template drawn up by an insolated, pompous moron with initials following his/her name whose publishing credits are 'literary journals' no one ever reads and only use for coasters.

Look, it's bad enough working in the law dealing with empty headed hacks and politicians. Anyway...

You have to love the story on the MSN feed this morning concerning a migration of 'vicious piranha'....

This is a must read, after all I only know the piranha that are cuddly like Hello Kitty...

Whether it is the writer or the 'uninformed' reader; use the dictionary on your tablet and learn to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment