Thursday, May 2, 2013

Springtime for......

Spring cleaning. What did you think I was going to say? April was a rough month, just as it was in March. The day job was time consuming and then some. Was it profitable and productive? Hell no; just a lot of nothing except time consuming and angst filled.

So I combed through my few, and I mean few, submissions in search of potential queries. Only one popped up and I should have known the reason why.

Death is final and unless there is a survivor to file an obituary; you simply disappear in an instant without any further notice.

I should have seen the symptoms. My submission was 'lost' twice. I was asked to re-submit and re-submit since April of last year. Oh well, I'm stupid.

Oh well, one less story out there and hopefully in May we will be able to start writing and submitting in earnest breathing life into the stagnation that is my writing at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment