Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blogging in the USSA

You make one little comment in the middle of a political campaign and the next thing you know, 'writers' who are employed to blog for a political campaign, or if they are not paid are certainly  drinking Kool-Aid, feel a burning desire to personally attack.

What I love about these 'writers' who specialize in nothing more than men's rooms scribbles, with made up names, feel they are somehow superior in their trade.

I have never looked my nose down on anyone. I have worked hard for my successes and I have hurt deep because of my failures. If you don't like my writing fine; but frankly I will put up my bibliography against any of theirs any day.

Again, they do no nothing more than diminish themselves and the candidate they support. This is especially so when they admit they are there to harass those with a counter point.

I am going to frame the exchange or look into how my civil rights were violated.

No comments:

Post a Comment