Sunday, January 17, 2016

Organizing and Planning

Since TWITTER is the actual newsfeed for the internet blogs have become blobs with less and less relevance. But I like my blog and I want to use it more.

Really.

As I venture back out of the wilderness I have been doing a lot of thinking. And with some big news pending I can only do one of two things: 1. Close this blog or  2. Get off my ever expanding butt and get back to work.

What choice is there? The only thing to do is to re-immerse and do what our gut tells us. As other blogs and e-zines go by the wayside destiny is calling.

My plan is to bring reviews of classic works, both in literature and film. Classic works being the older stuff many of you millennial types may have not heard of. Classic works, the foundation upon we are built which may explain much of the muck and crap we have to trudge through today to find that gem.

It's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment