Thursday, January 31, 2013

Alas Poor Mr. Friedenhandler...He Was Looking So Well

So it appears the long awaited horror anthology: RIGOROUS MORTIS: A MORTICIANS TALES is finally dead and embalmed and lying in an unmarked grave. I last communicated with Scarlett River Press on December 3rd and Jo-Anne Russell cited an office move and other issues continuing to donate to the delay. The volume was due in the fall and today Scarlett River Press cannot be accessed on the web. I wish Ms. Russell the best. I am disappointed this project collapsed, but we move ahead and I am confidant Mr. Friedenhandler will get his due. What else can I do? Get angry? This is business not spite; everyone is hurting and Honey Boo Boo and the Khardashians continue to define our culture. Yep, we have bigger problems than a failed anthology.

No comments:

Post a Comment