Wednesday, January 9, 2013

To Twitter or Not to Twitter

Our dear friend Anonymous-9 heaped some heavy praise on yours truly this morning throughout the blogosphere for my writing style on the latest Noir review on Lurid-lit. I am grateful to her for her kind words. She did raise a question though that perhaps we should consider. When she retweeted her statements to her six hundred followers on Twitter the question arose----should we be there too? For those who know me, technologically I'm as big an idiot as I am a big idiot, however would the technology serve our writing? I never thought of it before. I always thought Twitter was used for either short inciteful statements or unabomber rants parcelled out a sentence at a time. While I don't see myself as inciteful I can certainly do the latter since I do live under a bridge and am usually found walking around Milford Connecticut carrying a large heavy bag and a broken badminton raquet. Now I just have to get over the idea of saying, with a straight face, "I'm going to Tweet you." To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment