Saturday, November 30, 2013

'Vacation' . . . Cue The Go-Go's

Truthfully I haven't had a vacation since my return to the firm I was working for on January 4, 1990; the same day they let me go. But who holds a grudge?

I'm Italian. I do. But that is another story for another time.

I have decided for the months of December and January to take a vacation of sorts. Unless I'm jarred by one of those deep nightmares I am placing the brain on hold of sorts.

I have so many stories here under editing and so many stories in need of some sprucing it is time we move them along. After all they have now taken over two drawers of a filing cabinet.

So we will see where they go.

The novel known as "Jo-Jo" is part of that project. I hope to have that completed by Christmas.

Ah, 'best laid plans.....'

No comments:

Post a Comment