Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Heartcore The Last I Have To Say On The Subject

I was recently contacted by one of the editors concerning a legal issue involving the other editor on another book. It appears her publisher may have violated their contract.

We discussed this project and the reasons the other editor and his publisher friend torpedoed this project. Let's just say it is more vindictive than creative.

I have offered to step in and salvage this project and to have create space come to our aid so we can help the charity; I also offered to set up the charity --- all free of charge.

So we will see. If you hear nothing else from me you will know that the egos of the parties who formulated this plan have eclipsed the good they can do.

Let's just hope the basic human emotions that are destroying many of today's projects will be stilled for at least a short pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment