Thursday, May 15, 2014

HEARTCORE / SNOWFLAKES ANTHOLOGY CANCELLED

WATCH THE BOUNCING BALL therefore will not be out as promised. Two publishers have backed off the charity anthology for undisclosed reasons. This is disappointing because all involved attempted to do good and have been denied. AND this is the fourth anthology for me to go down the tubes.

I have also noticed other anthologies struggling as well. The times they are tough and not changing; people are reading less and 'netflixing'  more. While I have confidence this tale will find a home, I am getting increasingly impatient with a genre that is homogenizing more and more in an effort to chase a public that really is only made up groupies in search of a fad.

I will trudge on like Pink Floyd in a world captivated by disco. In the long run I'll still be standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment